The season is almost over. Here are the all stars based on uniform number.
- Keylor Navas – He is a major factor for Madrid and might be their best player this season. Honorable mention to Sergio Rico.
- Diego Godín – He is glorious and leads the top defense in the league. Everyone else was a distant second.
- Felipe Luis– Glorious LB, he is very helpful on offense and defense. Pique was my number two choice.
- Grzegorz Krychowiak – This number had some major competition. Ivan Rakitic, Aymeric Laporte and Sergio Ramos all were in the running.
- Shkodran Mustafi – Another super hard choice. Busquets is always in consideration here. Pedro Mosquera was everpresent for Depor.
- Koke – Clear winner here. Dani Alves played well, but not as important as Koke to his team. Nacho Camacho was #3 choice.
- Antoine Griezmann – Possible should have been Cristiano, but Griezmann was way more important to his team.
- Toni Kroos – I made up for the Madrid snub with this selection. Lots of good players wear #8.
- Luis Suarez – Amazing players wear the #9 as well. Luis Suarez has carried the load for Barça. Benzema was a close second followed by Gameiro.
- Messi – Of course. #2 was probably Nolito.
- Neymar – Near impossible selection. Can’t go wrong with Gareth Bale here either.
- Marcelo – Another Brazilian, Marcelo is always irritating and flops like the best of them, but he is super skilled and is deadly from long range.
- Jan Oblak – The best goalkeeper in the world right now.
- Fabian Orellana – Casemiro was good, but he is a part time player. Gabi was also in the mix, but Orellana is getting the call for his hard work on the ball. Mascherano was also in the final group.
- Iñaki Williams – We are now starting to get into the part-time players, there are some decent guys (Enzo Perez, Dani Carvajal, N’Zonzi) here, but I think Williams was my favorite #15 this season.
Aythami – Terrible number, I probably should have stopped at #13, but there are some cool players below. Nobody really awesome here. Aythami had good CB stats, so he gets it.
- Cedric Bakambu – Suprising little number here. Bakambu scored some important goals this season so I picked him.
- Borja Baston – Another tough call, but Borja was the Eibar MVP this season. I would have gone Denis Suarez is Borja didn’t exist.
- Luka Modric – Wow what a powerhouse number. I really wanted to pick Ever Banega here but just couldn’t pass up the superior player. Fajr, Muniain, and Yuri are other worthy guys. Switch to #16, guys.
- Aritz Aduriz – Has to be Aduriz here for being awesome at 34. So many good #2 choices though.
- Bruno – Lots of average guys here ,but I think Bruno stands out a little higher.
- Raul Garcia – Another tough lot, but Garcia had a little more success than the other finalists. Honorable Mention to Santi Mina, Konoplyanka and Isco.
- Diego Reyes – Nobody really stands out here, Coke was the safe choice, but I went the youngster. Bebe was an alternate as well.
- Eric Bailly – Another young defender gets the call here. It was tough to pick him over JM Gimenez, but I think Bailly had a more important role on his defensive line.
- Marco Asensio – The last man on the roster usually gets #25, but this #25 is pretty good. Not a lot of competition here but some exciting prospects.
Best of the Rest:
- 27 – Adalberto Penaranda
- 28 – Juanpi